Main Forum

A Concerning Situation

2 replies
Votes:
+5
VIP
Hey guys just wanted to post about something that happened yesterday. I'm going to present the facts and let you guys come up with your own conclusions.

So yesterday I'm over at a player's house right outside of spawn checking out his build. I am then attacked by two players at which point I fight back. They clearly have worse armor as they quickly ran away from me. At this point I teleport back to my home.

Moments later I see the mod for the server, GamaTotchi, go into /v. This is a command that makes you invisible to normal players. I was then lit on fire and lava was placed over my head. This was inside my claim that is owned and trusted by me and me alone. Thankfully my armor was good enough that I didn't die from this. My inventory was then erased and all items from my home (around 32 chests worth) were deleted.

I call the server owner, ClassicRockD, to investigate what has happened. He proves that the lava and fire was indeed placed by the server mod GamaTotchi inside my claimed area. Unfortunately he is unable to check the logs for who enters my chests, but keep in mind this is only owned by myself.

So I want to know what you guys think. Who do you think did this? What should the punishment for doing something like this be? Please let me know! This is a really frustrating situation as I've played on this server for three years now and have now lost all progress with items.

Thanks guys and gals,
Samantha
Posted Nov 16, 18 · OP
GamaTotchi Admin
Votes:
Admin
Friendly greetings,

well as you took it to the public, indeed i placed lava above you in order to test you.

You nearly took no damage on it, also in the PvP before you nearly took any damage. I'm convinced that you used (use?) a modified client to upgrade your PvP skills - however, i didn't wiped your inventory nor your chests, why should I?

By the way, the "poor" armor & weapons both players had were: (have fun with the translation)
Helmet: Feuerschutz 4, Atmung 3, Dornen 3, Haltbarkeit 3
Chestplate: Explosionsschutz 4, Dornen 3, Haltbarkeit 3
Leggings: Schusssicher 4, Dornen 3, Haltbarkeit 3
Boots: Federfall 4, Eisläufer 2, Schutz 4, Haltbarkeit 3
All made out of diamond.
Weapons:
Diamond sword with: Verbrennung 2, Rückstoß 2, Stärke 5, Bann 5, Schwungkraft 3, Dornen 3, Haltbarkeit 3
Bow: Flamme, Unendlich, Stärke 5, Schlag 2, Haltbarkeit 3

Furthermore both had enchanted golden apples - and you handled it to survive and nearly kill them? Chapeau - I don't believe that.

Thanks for your attention,
Gama
Posted Nov 16, 18
Votes:
+5
VIP
Thanks for the speedy reply!

I wish you would have been more transparent in your plan to see if I was hacking, instead now we have this situation. You could have asked me to share screen, or simply asked to attack me without lava spawning in my claimed base.

Since a hacking accusation was provided I'll be patiently awaiting proof, as this won't be possible. I think that is a serious accusation to throw out after two players were unable to kill me. Your response was wildly inappropriate as a mod on the server. You clearly didn't ban me so the point of you being "convinced i used (use?)" obviously isn't the case.

How were you able to tell the damage I was taking while pvping the two players? Many times I was low and retreated to eat an apple of my own - so that means you weren't there to witness the fight. This concludes that you got this information from the two players I was pvping, which of course couldn't be taken as fact.

I'm not sure if these two who were bested by me are friends of yours or you simply wanted to help the server, however making false claims about a long time player is not how I would personally go about helping the server.

Thanks again for the response,
Samantha
Posted Nov 16, 18 · OP
Top Posters
136 Posts
38 Posts
MsCyndi Admin
27 Posts
PullUpNibba Legendary
25 Posts
spriggster Member
18 Posts