Main Forum

How do we know if we are allowed to loot/grief

4 replies
lgechekt Trusted
Votes:
Trusted
Hi.

With all the recent problems you had with the server for example deleting of claims, limited creative problems -
how do we know if we are allowed to loot a place.

A core 'rule' of the server is that we ARE allowed to loot/grief.

I would like to get a clear statement.

Regards, Jan.
Posted Dec 21, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2
Yes, I totally agree on this. This has been a problem for the past week and has been terribly annoying. This is very disappointing to me and I feel to many others. I hope this will be a fixed problem soon. One last thing is that it is a very easy fix and I would wish for this server to start being as good as it used to be.

-Master
Posted Dec 21, 18
List
Undo
ClassicRockD ao
ClassicRockD @ SteeltonMinecraft
Votes:
+47
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Hello, thank you for reaching out to the forums for this question.

Yes, it has been a bit of a confusing time recently with claims being deleted, and not sure what is and what is not up for grabs.

I will say- it has been a week now since claims have been up and running, and the server being healthy. Please allow another week or so to pass- so any players that have not logged in since the issues can respond accordingly. Also, as a Supporter- it would be ill-advised using your flying ability's to hunt down open bases meant for looting and greifing. This is also mentioned when purchasing the rank.

Thank you
~Classic

Edit*

We are trying our best to return back to normal. I greatly appreciate everyone sticking with us, while we do so. I am sorry for all the issues within the past couple weeks.
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Dec 21, 18 · Last edited Dec 21, 18
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I have to agree. Problems are being fixed when there are none. Claims are being deleted when they weren't even abandoned. And griefing is being frowned upon even though it is allowed. I also fine it insulting when members are being ignored by the admins and owner ignores us.
Posted Dec 21, 18
List
Undo
ClassicRockD ao
ClassicRockD @ SteeltonMinecraft
Votes:
+47
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Our dedicated transfer was a very hard and complicated time for us- A lot of information and data was lost. We are working on getting everything up and running.

Griefing is frowned upon temporarily, as claims were deleted upon the host transfer. It is also frowned upon to greif and raid as a supporter because of your rank- allows you an advantage over other members.

I do not try to ignore anyone. I am sometimes being pulled in many directions over server chat with a lot of people PM'ing me and it is hard to keep track. The website is the best- and most formal way to get my direct attention.

I hope this has answered your questions.
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Dec 21, 18
Top Posters
149 Posts
39 Posts
MsCyndi Admin
27 Posts
PullUpNibba Legendary
25 Posts
spriggster Member
18 Posts