Main Forum

Ranked PvP and griefing guidelines

2 replies
speedengine Trusted
Votes:
+6
Trusted
Hi, I have a supporter rank and am interested to know about guidelines for ranked PvP or griefing. Is using /wild to find a base and then griefing it allowed because you only used /wild and not fly or creative? If attacked by about her player will we then be allowed to switch to fly or creative because the other player is attacking at their own risk? Also, is rank v. Rank PvP allowed because all of the ranks have commands similar other than limited creative for supporters (/fly, /back). I would love to have guidelines for ranked players to be able to pvp. Once again, only guidelines. I do agree that having /fly in a PvP battle is quite the advantage (; . I love my supporter rank but also love the PvP grief element of the server. I would hate to have to choose one or the other.

Thank you for your time, ~speedy

Also please excuse any mistakes in spelling if found as I am typing on my tablet.
Posted Dec 25, 18 · OP
Votes:
+48
Admins
Owner
Question: Is using /wild to find a base and then griefing it allowed because you only used /wild and not fly or creative?
Answer: All sour behavior is not allowed. It is unsure to tell if you used fly or GM to find and grief these bases. Please read the disclaimer while getting the rank.

Question: If attacked by about her player will we then be allowed to switch to fly or creative because the other player is attacking at their own risk?
Answer: You may defend yourself from players- but using GM and or Fly to seek out and kill players is not allowed.

Question: Is rank v. Rank PvP allowed because all of the ranks have commands similar other than limited creative for supporters (/fly, /back).
Answer: Donation ranks may engage in PvP with one another as the playing field is fair, and no one is at a disadvantage.

I hope this has answered any questions you have have had.
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Dec 25, 18
speedengine Trusted
Votes:
+6
Trusted
Thanks classy.
Posted Dec 25, 18 · OP
Top Posters
150 Posts
39 Posts