Main Forum

Banned for no reason and its annoying

3 replies
Votes:
Supporter
1st post-Be careful guys, if you follow the rules, you still get banned :/ i was the supporter rank but i like pvp so someone had a bounty on them so i went to receive the bounty and ran the whole way on foot and killed the person and got the bounty and was banned right after when it wasnt against the rules and I did it all right so be careful everyone, rules dont mean anything :/
2nd post-Classic just tell me this, give me the exact reason why im banned and ill leave you alone, and dont say supporter abuse because 1. too general and isnt right because my rank didnt do anything to affect that so please share your reasoning as to why i have a permanent ban for claiming a bounty?
3rd post-So classic you do not even have a legit reason as to why i am banned, nice good to know that your not "biased" and when i was banned maybe you should have changed your discord name when your in the chat with the people that didnt like me and probably bribed you to ban me or they just sucking your dick great because you dont have a legit reason as to why i am banned.
So I just want an actual explanation because my ban legit makes no sense and doesn't add up or make sense so just tell me why and dont say login and look or supporter abuse because there was no use of the supporter rank that would have been why I was banned. Just tell me why and I will move on. I legit helped you out so much to then get banned for nothing makes no sense to me, if you feel its right(like i do) I would like to be unbanned since from what I have read and seen, I did not do something wrong.
Unban me
1 vote
50%
Definetly Unban me
1 vote
50%
Number of voters: 1
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
Votes:
+36
Admins
Owner
Thank you for posting to the fourms. I will answer your issues accordingly: the following are excerpts from the Rules and Regulations regarding Supporter Rank.

1 : This is used only for creation purpose. ANY abusing or unlawful use of this system will have your rank removed and potentially banned from the server without question.

3 : Flying to players and or PvP'ing them recklessly. Seeking out to harm players for no reason and or for bounty purpose is not acceptable.

9 : Any other random malicious behavior is not allowed. Please get along with others, do not set out harm, and or get involved in server problems.

Griefing, Raiding and PvP while having this rank is discouraged and against the rules. The advantage you have over other players creates and unbalanced playing field.

This rank is not meant to benefit your own personal gain toward other players and harm them. Personal creation and creative expressive outlet only.

***While receiving this donation rank, all sour behavior is not allowed. This includes scamming, griefing, and non-provoked reckless PvP. You are encouraged to defend your area by any means. Any questions please ask Staff to help clarify.

No warning will be given. You are expected to understand and read these regulations to the fullest.

Thank you
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Jan 10, 19
Votes:
Supporter
@Classicrockd Thanks for that but it makes no sense, you added the bounty part after I was banned so in technicality I never did something wrong. And just because I have the rank shouldnt mean I cant pvp if I dont fly to them then its as if I am a standard player but just have a purple name tag infront of me. So sorry to annoy you bro but I dont see why I am banned like if i didnt use any supporter given powers to kill him before there was even a no claiming bounties rule, then why am I banned and dont post the rules give me the honest answer please.
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP
Votes:
+36
Admins
Owner
PvP counts as Bounties.

Honest answer, I think you are being ridiculous and was trying to find some sort of loophole and cause trouble. You were warned a day before your banning- to improve your actions. And what did you do- kill a player the next day. Play stupid games with stupid prizes, sorry.

Thank you, have a good day.

Ban Appeal: Rejected
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Jan 10, 19 · Last edited Jan 10, 19
List
Undo
Top Posters
124 Posts
38 Posts
27 Posts
25 Posts