Main Forum

Serious Ban Appeal

9 replies
Votes:
Supporter
Yeah I will be honest with you, I did find the loophole to kill him and be able to get away with it but mostly because I just enjoy pvp and one of your admins was on when mud and i were talking about killing people for bounties while I was talking about claiming them and never said it was wrong so I figured that would have been since i wouldnt use supporter towards it. Sorry that it was wrong I figured it would have been fine. So if you can find it in your heart to unban me I would greatly appreciate it and I promise to not get involved with server drama just so you dont have to worry about it and I wont give you any trouble, legit just want to play with my friends (leather,generic,mudd,rattoo,whitestar) legit perma mute me if you feel that would help and strip my rank i dont care of it I just want to play with them. If you cant okay but I seriously just want to play i dont care about drama no more, Thanks Classy <3
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+36
Admins
Owner
Sorry no, the fact you tried to remain clueless on how you were banned, knowing all well what you did, shared with me some nice swear words, and intentionally found a loophole you knew was not specifically pointed out in the rules in exact writing as not allowed, and did it anyway, we have no patience for this. You are remained banned from the server.
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Votes:
Supporter
I did so to have fun and pvp because you limit the supporters who help you fund the server from pvping and honestly thats what i enjoy and i just wanted to kill someone for fun and i would have gave their stuff back i dont need it so i went for the icrashedyourcar then someone threw a bounty on chibi so i went for him i didnt create the loophole someone helped me find it, your admin approved it and then i got banned for it, so of course I was upset about it, and yes i gave you swear words and i am sorry but it stil doesnt make sense of why i am banned because I am still banned for a reason that didnt exist at the time i was banned, and also i never acted clueless I wanted to hear from you an actual reason so I still feel as do others that I should not be banned.
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+36
Admins
Owner
I hate to say it- but there is a place on the AIO page that says, we can ban anyone for any reason, whenever we want. There does not have to be a reason, simply not liking someone and doing something dumb can get you banned.

What admin approved of the bounty hunt. I disagree and will look at the logs if you can provide a date and time. Also, it shows you created the bounty.
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Votes:
Supporter
I never created a bounty, Gotmudd put one on ICrashedyourcar then wrecked tped to her and killed her then reput it on her and mudd put more on it too then mudd did the bounty on chibi and it was literally like an hour before I was banned me and mudd in public chat were talking about it and wrecked was present and let it happen and id say encouraged it when he killed her then added to her bounty. I honestly didnt think it was going to turn into this since it seemed okay with wrecked at the time and because I also didnt think it was a rule that i wouldnt be able to do that so I am sorry about that
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+36
Admins
Owner
An Admin interacting with a Legendary is different then a normal supporter interacting with a normal player.

Kolt, this decision is final.
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
Supporter
He wasnt a normal player he was a trusted and I actually believed since I didnt use my rank to kill him it would be allowed, I didnt know this would happen I am genuinely sorry but i think if he was reading the chat, wrecked should have stopped me but he didnt or something so idk I just want to get unbanned i dont care about rank and you can perma mute me all I want to do is play and be able to interact with my friends and just chill, like Im sorry for doing this Classy but it happened i wish i could go back and undo it but i sadly cant and I am truly sorry, but idk why it would have come up i created the bounty because i didnt
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
Supporter
Can I get a second chance?
Posted Jan 13, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2
Supporter
no
Posted Jan 13, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+36
Admins
Owner
After talks with the community and Staff, we have unbanned your account. Hope to see you on.
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Sat at 11:47 pm
List
Undo
Top Posters
124 Posts
38 Posts
27 Posts
25 Posts
15 Posts
NoticeNotices