Main Forum

Krazybrick to BD78738 Account Change (unsure where to place this thread, feel free to move it)

2 replies
krazybrick Trusted
Votes:
+4
Trusted
Hello. This is BD78738, formerly known under the account Krazybrick. At some point within the past few days my OG minecraft account (krazybrick) that I have been using since WAY back when Minecraft was first created was either hacked or stolen. The account was a legacy account that I never migrated to a modern account associated with Mojang for multiple reasons. for 1. I haven't played this game in years and didn't really see it as necessary 2. the account was bought back in middle school. I paid my friend the cash for the game in person and my friend, who recently got a debit card from his parents, bought the game for me under his email and debit card but I was the only one with the username and password which is all that mattered way back then. since then the spam email he bought it under and the debit card account have been long forgotten by both of us and I am not in contact with him anymore anyway. because of this it was impossible for me to verify my account with Mojang to link it to my current email and migrate it to the current account style. 3. let's be honest, nobody expects their useless Minecraft account to get stolen/hacked if it wasn't already after years of inactivity. since the account was stolen/hacked and I no longer have access to it I decided today to re-buy Minecraft and have a modern account that is 100% only me involved. I mean why not, its only $26 and I bought the game when it came out. the new account I have created is BD78738. I am wondering if it is possible to grant me back my land, rank, and possibly /sethomes from my old Krazybrick account. I have many different ways of verifying I am the same person from things I have done on the server personally for Classic, contents of chests/mines/home within my home claim, logs in my .minecraft, etc. I would greatly appreciate if something could be done about this to help. thank you.
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
krazybrick Trusted
Votes:
+4
Trusted
And yes, even with my account hacked I still have it linked to my account here mostly for proof it's actually me. I am sorry about this inconvenience but I hope it can be solved relatively painlessly. Again, thank you, especially if you actually read all that.
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
ClassicRockD aOwner
Votes:
+39
Admins
Owner
Moved to Community Support and Input:

We can help you with this yes. At some point when both of us are online- we will transfer as much as possible.
Creator of MaximumCapabilities & SteeltonMC
A4qIxNG.png
Posted Jan 12, 19 · Last edited Jan 12, 19
List
Undo
Top Posters
136 Posts
38 Posts
MsCyndi Admin
27 Posts
PullUpNibba Legendary
25 Posts